Ring of The Airlord
Ring of the Airlord
Price: 4000 Gp
CL: Character Level
Aura: Moderate Conjuration
This Silver Ring always seem have a cool breeze emanating from it.
The Ring acts exactly like a feather fall spell, activated immediately if the wearer falls more than 5 feet.
Creatures from the elemental plane of air recognize that they wear the ring, and show a healthy respect for the wearer if alignments are similar. If alignments are opposed, creatures fear the wearer if they are strong. If they are weak, they hate and desire to slay them.
The Ring of The Airlord is an Ascending Magic Item
- 8th Level: The wearer can cast Resist Energy (electricity) (Once Per day, wearer only)
Creatures from the elemental plane of air who attack the wearer take a –1 penalty on their attack rolls. The ring wearer makes applicable saving throws against the extraplanar creature’s attacks with a +2 resistance bonus. He gains a +4 morale bonus on all attack rolls against such creatures. Any weapon he uses bypasses the damage reduction of such creatures, regardless of any qualities the weapon may or may not have. The wearer of the ring is able to converse with creatures from the plane of air. The wearer takes a –2 penalty on all saving throws against earth-based effects.
- 10th Level: Air elementals can’t attack the wearer or even approach within 5 feet of them. If they wish, the wearer can attempt to use charm monster on an air elemental (DC 18 Will save negates). If they fail the attempt, they lose the protection against that elemental and can’t attempt to charm that elemental again.
- 12th Level: The wearer can cast Gust of Wind twice per day and cast Air Walk on herself once per week.
- 14th Level: The wearer can cast Wind Wall three times a day and can now cast Resist Energy (electricity) (unlimited times per day, wearer only)
- 16th Level: The wearer can cast Chain Lightning once per week.
- 18th Level: The wearer can cast Air Walk once per day and cast Wind Wall unlimited times a day